Call for Abstracts
CLIN 30: Computational Linguistics in the Netherlands – Call for Abstracts
The 30th Meeting of Computational Linguistics in The Netherlands (CLIN 30) will be organised by UiL-OTS, Utrecht University. CLIN 30 will take place at Drift 21 in Utrecht, the Netherlands on January 30, 2020.
Researchers are invited to submit, in English, abstracts describing work on all aspects of computational linguistics and related language and speech technologies and applications. We especially welcome contributions that address the theme of combining linguistics-based and machine learning approaches.
A description of the CLIN30 shared task has been published here
Submissions should include:
- Name, affiliation and contact details of each author
- Presentation title
- An abstract of 500 words maximum, outlining the presentation
- A stated preference for oral presentation or poster
- Normal contribution or contribution to the shared task
Presentation abstracts should be submitted electronically, no later than November 17th, 2019 (23:59, GMT/UTC +01:00) via the dedicated submission website (see below). There will be no deadline extension!
- Nov 17th, 2019: Submission deadline (strict!)
- Dec 3rd, 2019: Notification of acceptance
- Jan 30th, 2020: CLIN30!